Pages

Friday, August 29, 2008

"Like-A-Father" and Son Outing...

Last night, Obi-Won and I went on a father-son outing. I know he isn't my father, but (as I said in the third Episode) "You're like a father to me..." So, he counts! We had a blast, and yes, he let me buy popcorn. We went to the theater (where I bought popcorn), and saw a dumb movie about monkeys dressed up as storm troopers and taking over the world... (I think it was by Wrinkled Arts [same people who made Wading Through Water!]) We went to a Chinese Restaurant afterwards, and ate noodles and drank coke. (For dessert [on Obi-Won] I had Chocolate cake!). Yes, we had a blast as "Like-A-Father" and son!!!

4 comments:

  1. Look, I've seen all the Star Wars episodes. (Darth Sideous, my boss, is constantly playing them in his theater). I think you said that to Obi-Won in the second episode (not the third.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait!!! Aren't you not ALLOWED to watch TV/movies????

    ReplyDelete
  3. (I was talking to storm troop)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Since it's Darth Sideous' theater, he probably made an exception (I mean, you wanna have crowds right?)

    ReplyDelete