Pages

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Show-off?

I can't wait 'till tonight!  I am dying to show all the guys at my bass class the bass I bought on Saturday!  I think my instructor (Mr. Pracket) will be impressed.  (I mean, he only has boring colored basses like blue and red.  But nothing like mine...)
I don't think I could be called a show-off, I'm just really enthusiastic is all...
 
There are 4 guys in my class (besides me) Caleb (a quiet guy), Tu-San (a hyper alien), Mac (a big guy who has trouble remembering certain things Mr. Pracket tells him) and Wedge (a kid about Luke's age, I call him Wedgie [but I don't think he likes that])...

6 comments:

  1. I can imagine you being excited. You, jumping all around the room with a groovy bass guitar not hearing your teacher because of the loud amplifier. Yep, it's a very clear picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, nice b-day countdown, Ani. I love the idea. COOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wedgie! Ha! That's Great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, he and Luke are going over to eachother's houses pretty frequently nowadays. They look at eachother's ships and ooh & ahh...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Storming Troop and I like to go to our gun safes and open them and polish, clean, and admire them. By the end of the afternoon, we have shiny, cool guns and every troop is envious.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If they're envious.... "SHINE YOURS!!!" is what I say!!!

    ReplyDelete