Pages

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Freedom!

Alright! I am finally home! Let me tell you the story: as most of you know, Count Dukoo captured me on Wednesday. I finally got up enough force strength to bust the cell door open. But, oh dear! Count Dukoo met me in the hallway. Apparently he was on the way to his room to play some video games or something... Anyway, he pulled out his lightsaber and started advancing. The battle went on for 10 minutes, and finally, I remembered all the twirls and somersaults I learned in my ballet class. I confused him so much, that he got dizzy and fell kerplunk on the floor. As I was exiting, I saw a storm trooper come down the hall with some aspirin. So Padmae signing me up for ballet actually helped me! (But I sure hope she doesn't find out!)

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, Count Dukoo and Darth Mall get together to play video games sometimes. It's really noisy!

    ReplyDelete