Pages

Thursday, October 15, 2009

You Gotta Be Kidding!

My doctor, Dr. Pimply, surpassed my expectations and said that I had high cholesterol. That stinker! Give me a break! Think about it, the last time I mentioned on my blog that I had something up on the cholesterol chart was back in July. And you know that I won't mention any food I eat unless it is exceptional. So even if I have had too many sugars and fats, I haven't enjoyed them enough! My master is probably overjoyed while reading this. To make matters worse, Dr. Pimply told me that I would have to start my jogging up again! Ugh! This just takes the cake!  Literally...

9 comments:

  1. Just tell the doctor, "C'mon, life is SHORT!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not joining in on this conversation...I just have to say: YAAAAAAHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Give the guy some room; he's a regular sweet freak like me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes, but I told him a million times to do some running, and he never listened to me. NOW he HAS to listen to his doctor

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jogging+lack of sweets=torture

    ReplyDelete
  6. The only thing good about this experience is that he might build new and better habits...

    ReplyDelete