Pages

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Smuggling Birthday Presents and Such...

Today, Luke and I went to the game store. Luke had the motive of buying the new Cool Guy 82 video game. I had an ulterior motive. You see, Lea's bought her gift for Luke's birthday, but I am not exactly on the ball. So as he was staring at the game (mouth watering) I snuck out of the store. I went to the game store across the street (competition!!) and bought his birthday present (Cool Guy 82). I had just smuggled it into my speeder, when Luke came up to me (hands on hips) and asked why I didn't stay with him. I told him I thought he was with me all the time. I think he fell for it!

4 comments:

  1. Hope he won't find out........

    Hey, I noticed that you have a random question on your profile that you update pretty regularly. Very funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Did anyone notice the BIG poll on my homepage????

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did. Cool stuff. Now your blog is EXTRA exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, but only exciting if others vote. Tell all your friends!

    ReplyDelete