Pages

Monday, August 25, 2008

Riding Lawnmower!

Wednesday we are having a Jeddi council to determine what we are going to do for our Jeddi fun night this week.  I don't care if my vote for a party does not go over well.  The only thing I hope is that my vote to NOT have a Parcheesi night will be agreed with by all.  Due to my last experience, I do not like Parcheesi as much...
 
Great news!  Padmae is letting me buy a riding lawn mower!  I feel like I am getting too old to be pushing one around the yard (I'm 42, it says so on my profile!).  I think I will get a John Smear one.  They are the best!

2 comments:

  1. We don't have any lawnmowers since we're in the Death Star, but I've seen them in the Tatooine gift shoppes (Which is kind of funny due to the fact that they don't have any grass) and they're cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess people like to use them to blow the sand to different places in their yard......oh, sorry....not yard: DESERT!!!

    ReplyDelete