Pages

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

What?! AGAIN?!

What?! AGAIN?! (Oh wait, I already said that!) Anyway, Padmae asked me today why Master Ki-Adi-Mundee called me a while ago. I said that he was telling me that he needed me for the Class Photo 2008 that we would take that day. That the hired photographer was ready and everthing. Padmae said what?! A hired photographer is in the neighborhood?!!! (Me and my big mouth!) She logged onto my photo blog to see the photo. She loved it and said she wanted one of our family. I groaned, and she said, "Ani, why do you always have to complain about the fun stuff I suggest?" I'm sure she was including my ballet in that statement! I sighed (privately), and went to brush my hair. I'll upload the photo to my photo blog when it gets developed, so check daily!

No comments:

Post a Comment