Pages

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

In Danger!

I can't write a long post.  I brought my cellphone to Count Dukoo's place when I went on my special mission, and am text messaging a post.  But I have to do it quick before the guard notices I have a phone and takes it away!  Why am I under guard you may ask?  Well, because I got ambushed by an innumerable amount of droids while I was wandering around in Count Dukoo's ship looking for the said sithe and am now in a cell.  I don't want to call for help with my cellphone (ha, that's funny: a cellphone in a cell!) because I want to do this myself.  I will write a post when I get back.  (Don't be impatient, it may be a couple of days...)

1 comment:

  1. that is Anikin. Oh, by the way another round of school work is starting when you get back.

    ReplyDelete