Pages

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Wading Through Water

I went with the Jeddi council to see Wading Through Water this afternoon. We met some storm troopers at the door and they told us to go to another room. They said that the room it was showing in was being constructed on. When we went to view it, it was actually a movie called Pink is My Favorite Color. It was disappointing. When I went to talk to the owner of the theater (it turned out to be Darth Sideous) he said that his uncle (Darth Hideous) had made Wading Through Water and had put in the credits that Darth Sideous ' Uncle
had made the movie. Darth Sideous was embarrassed and tried to keep everyone from seeing the movie, and thus, the "construction". Needless to say, he gave us our money back...

3 comments:

  1. I have heard of WADING THROUGH WATER before. Mom told me I couldn't read the review for it though. I wish I could, because from what you said before you "saw" it. I wish you could have seen it. Besides that, what was PINK IS MY FAVORITE COLOR like?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Luke, you did not miss much. Neither did your dad, 'cause I saw it and it was a dumb movie! It was okay except the director made the Jeddi get captured by a Sithe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wrinkled Arts is not the TOP in cinematography!

    ReplyDelete