Pages

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Today is the Big Day!

Last night, I had my third theatre & drama class.  Nothing really exciting happened.  I know that my mind wasn't on the class.  There were several times when I was supposed to be reading my lines and I got distracted and started reading the names of the fast food signs across the street.  It was like,  
Class Member: "Good Night, Good night! Parting is such sweet sorrow, that I shall say good night till it be morrow."
Me: "Bob's Fried Frizzle Bird........Jeddi Mart Food Court......McDukoo's...........I'm sorry, what did you say, Juliet?"
Anyway, I guess I was just nervous about today.  I bought a headset for Hon.  I really hope this will work! Another problem is that we don't know when the Sithe are attacking.  So, we will just go to the football stadium early today and hope that they won't surprise us too much....

No comments:

Post a Comment