Pages

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Sticky Situation

I'm baaaaaack!  I got back from my mom's house yesterday, but I got home so late that I had to leave posthaste to my THEATRE & DRAMA class and I couldn't write a post.  Anyway, I think things have cooled down about me down here.  Nobody is mad anymore.  Apparently, the training for the tasersword battle was just what the doctor ordered to get them back into shape from football.  They don't seem to care anymore whether they lost or not.  And Hon is happy because it gave him a chance to practice his acrobatic moves
Anyway, THEATRE & DRAMA was...........interesting last night.  Ms. Glopinshorfindal decided that we are to perform Romeo and Juliet and that all the proceeds from the play will go to helping save the poor oppressed and endangered Whistling Spider.  I didn't even know there was a whistling spider!
Anyway, back to the point.  She wants my handsome self to be Romeo.  She asked who could be Tybalt.  She was stuck because I'm a really good sword fighter and she didn't want me to lop the head off of any of her class members.  (Thankfully, my arm is better.)  So, she asked if I knew any good sword fighters.  I said that I did.  I gave her master Yoduh's phone number and email address.  I hope he doesn't get mad at me for signing him up for THEATRE & DRAMA!
Another thing I'm nervous about is Padmae.  You know that Romeo falls in love with Juliet.  Well, Juliet is going to be played by a female alien.  I know she's an alien, but Padmae is a little jealous of me and she wouldn't be happy regardless.  I hope I don't get in too much trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment