Pages

Friday, March 5, 2010

Anikin's Get Fat Instantly Formula

Uh oh.  I'm expected to have the Jeddi Football team ready soon!  I consider myself a pro at getting fat quickly.  I have a certain formula for doing it.  I call it Anikin's Get Fat Instantly Formula.  It has three simple steps: eat, eat and don't exercise.  The only problem is that I have to help them retain their strength while getting...ah larger.  I went to a health web site yesterday and had a live chat with a professional doctor.  I explained my problem and he said (among other things which I won't print here) that I was crazy and that if we wanted a good football team we should talk to Drew Brees.  I'm not sure who he is, but I think I heard that he won the superbowl on earth recently.  I sarcastically thanked the doctor and told him that Drew Brees was lightyears away.  I don't think that chat ended very well.  He already thought I was nuts...
Anyway, I have to have the team ready soon, like I say.  AND BY SATURDAY!!!  We are playing the Smugglers/Bounty Hunters on Saturday (they really should split into two teams or change their name.)  So, that being said, any hints or tips would be much appreciated!  To bad Drew Brees doesn't read my blog...

1 comment:

  1. There's plenty of ways to build your muscles without losing fat. Lift and heave things but always go out for ice cream afterward. You'll work your muscles, but not lose any weight. You could also throw wrestling matches to get people in shape...or use dumbbells give or take 20lbs each.

    ReplyDelete