Pages

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Darth Sideous Gets Involved

He would, wouldn't he?  He somehow heard about Kid-fisto's love of Luminarah and we found out that he wants Kid to get married too.  He must have an amazing brain!  (Or that spy droid I saw yesterday may have something to do with it...)  Anyway, he has ulterior motives for his desire that Luminarah marry Kid-fisto.  Luminarah is a dangerous jeddi to the sithe and their droids.  I guess he figures that if she marries, she would become soppy.  I don't know how much truth there is in this, but regardless, he is now officially involved.
Darth Hideous, his uncle who owns that movie production company, came up with some disgusting poetry and they sent her some flowers under Kid-fisto's name.  The poetry went like this, "I think you are awesome, I hope our love will blossom."
Bleah.  They couldn't do better than that?  Anyway, that was another bouquet that went into the trash...

No comments:

Post a Comment