Pages

Friday, October 2, 2009

Mark

This'll be fun!  Beroo and Owen Lars (my step-brother and his wife) are having their 25th anniversary next Tuesday and are celebrating by going on a second honeymoon!  So guess who gets slapped with their son (my nephew) Mark?  ME!  But hey!  I think this will be a blast.  It's not every day that you get to play pranks on your nephew for a WHOLE WEEK!!!  *laughs evilly*...  Whoopee Cushions?  Check!  Gum that snaps you when you grab it?  Check!  Baseball caps that give you electric shocks?  Check!  Here we go!

2 comments:

  1. you gotta be careful when tricking relatives...I used a whoopee cushion on my mom and...well, I'm still recovering!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why don't you just take him to baseball games and treat him to ice cream like any loving uncle? Does your wife agree with the bad example you are setting?

    ReplyDelete