Pages

Friday, October 16, 2009

High Cholesterol

The battle against my high cholesterol goes on.  I jogged 6 miles this morning and plan to do 7 the tomorrow (my force powers are out of shape!)  One thing my doctor said I have going for me is the Jammin Jeddi band Master Wendu, Master Yoduh, and I have.  He said that was good exercise.  So we decided to work on our second album.  But what I am dreading right now is another "sugar free night."  Padmae tries so hard to make my desserts sweet without sugar (bless her heart, the kind soul) but I'm afraid it's not the same.  However, on the off chance that she might read this, I will mention that I would prefer to have sugar free dessert than none at all!

3 comments:

  1. Are you having any salads? I'd truly feel bad for you if you had to eat those as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too bad...Are you having that light ranch salad dressing that Kraft always sells? Man!

    ReplyDelete