Pages

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Lightning Strikes and Polka dots...

The workers finally finished putting in the carpet that Master Wendu picked out for the Jeddi temple. So, guess what, Master Yoduh finally left our house! NO more waking up in the middle of the night to electric guitars! NO more losing my precious midnight snacks to Master Yoduh! So, Storm Troop, and Luke you are welcome to come look at the new carpet any time! I am happy to have my house back in order again! (I wonder if we can return the earplugs?)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh, and, ICYF (In Case You Forgot) tonight is my ballet night. Tonight and next Wednesday night are my only ballet classes left! (Yes, Storm Troop, I am going to ask Master Obi-Won about being able to order that cake from that guy on Hothe).

6 comments:

  1. that carpet looks so weird. Goodfor you,your almost done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't blame the carpet on me, though! Master Wendu is the one missing self-control in his carpet choices!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. return earplugs? With added earwax? Ewwww!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know if he had that much of an opportunity to use them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I would love to come! Remind me, Anikin, Thursdays are best....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Carpet is not usually such an exciting subject.

    ReplyDelete