Pages

Monday, May 3, 2010

I Have So Much To Tell!

Well, on Friday, Ms. Glopinshorfindal gave master Yoduh an audition.  He and I battled with two plastic swords that she had.  He nearly lopped my head of three times and then broke his by stabbing me in the stomach.  Thusly, Ms. Glopinshorfindal decided that since Master Yo was a superior swordsman, he should be the protagonist in Romeo and Juliet.  This worked out well because (if you remember) Juliet is a LGW (little green woman) named Groda.  In fact, she is the same type of alien as Master Yoduh!  I thought I noticed the love light in Master Yoduh's eyes...but I was mistaken.  That was just "recognition" light.  Turns out that she is a long lost cousin of his that he had met years ago at a family reunion.  I always thought he was a loner...a man without a fam.  But apparently, he has some traces of family left.  He says that "close he and Groda were as children.  Good friends they still will be."  I'm happy that master Yoduh found some family.  I'm also happy that Padmae is happy because I will not be Romeo.  We will be practicing for this play a couple more weeks...intensely.  I'm going to try to keep all my belongings (i. e. every limb and finger and neck that is dear to me) intact...
If you don't read a post for two weeks, you will know why.  Please keep checking because I may be able to write some on the weekends...

1 comment:

  1. Long lost cousins...playing Romeo and Juliet. Interesting...but lucky for you!

    ReplyDelete