Pages

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Nerve-racking to be sure.


Yikes!  Last night I woke up to the sound of screaming in the vicinity of my left ear.  The screaming was something like "ANIKIN!", this is all in capitals to give you an idea of how loud it was, "ANIKIN!!!  YOU HAVE A SCORPION ON YOUR FOREHEAD!!!"  It would have helped me be a little more calm when I woke up if Padmae had only yelled it once.  But as it is, she had to yell it 6 times (though this was probably to help me wake up...)  After her several screams, I woke up and, having woken up in a shock, didn't think straight.  I'm still not thinking straight because I figured (not too brightly since it was 3 in the morning) that the best way to get rid of a scorpion would be to jump out of bed and slam the forefront of my cranium against the nearest wall.  This worked fine.  Missed the scorpion, but I scared him so much that he sort of staggered out of the room and I believe made his way in the direction of the nearest shock therapist.  I might need one of those guys though, I still have a headache...

1 comment:

  1. well...be thankful you don't have any tarantulas!

    ReplyDelete