Pages

Saturday, September 19, 2009

AAAUUUGH!!!

Tarantulas???  Last night I woke up, yet again, to Padmae screaming.  This time, it was a more alarming cry.  She yelled "AAAAAANIKIN!!!  YOU HAVE A TARAAAANTULA ON YOUR FOREHEAD!!!"  This time, however, I woke up on the first call (the word "taraaaantula" tends to do that to me.)  I got up and was going to go get some spider killer when I met Luke in the hall.  He had apparently heard Padmae and had come to the rescue with his infamous net.  He said, "Let me get that for ya!" and walloped me on the cranium again!  I have another headache.  I just don't know how much more of this I can stand.  We really have a pest problem.  I talked to Padmae about it today, and she said that I could look in the phonebook on Monday to look for pest control companies (tomorrow is a day of rest for everyone.  Yes!  Even pest control guys...)  I just hope we don't have any scorpions, rats, taraaaantulas or anything else like them tonight or tomorrow night.  I don't know how much more of this I can take.  My migraine is paining me...  I think I'll go to bed now.

No comments:

Post a Comment