Pages

Monday, November 3, 2008

THANKS Master Siri...

Last night, we had our party in our living room. Master Yoduh did not spill any red punch on the floor. But Master Siri did. What happened was this: Master Siri was going over to talk to master Wendu, but did not see master Yoduh on the floor looking under the couch. He was trying to coax my Wukerfilmydoodle to come out so that he could pet him. Master Siri tripped and she spilled some punch on the floor. Now, I am in trouble...because I was the one who suggested Padmae invite the Jeddi council over to the party. Oh great...

5 comments:

  1. Good luck getting out of this one. NO I will NOT help (unless,of course you bring me to the Jedi temple).

    ReplyDelete
  2. so Anikin you just had to write that didin't you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, don't feel to bad Siri, it was really master Yoduh's fault for not watching out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess I should mention that our carpet needs replacing because of stains...

    ReplyDelete
  5. What, did darth Vader spill his favorite fruit juice on it?

    ReplyDelete