Pages

Saturday, September 6, 2008

My Mom's Campaign

I believe that, due to my mom's new campaign, my stay here may be quite short!  But Padmae said that we should stay until after Luke's birthday.  But still; does everyone think I'm fat?!  Well, I don't think master Obi-Won thought I was fat, he just thought I was getting slow.  (I'm not too sure about my mom's beliefs about my looks, though!)  I guess I should just sit back, relax and enjoy Luke's birthday (even if I get salad instead of cake!!!)

5 comments:

  1. Salad instead of cake? That is a poor trade off. Do you think your mom might think of something a little more creative...suggest a fruit and whipped cream mix, a little less fatty, but a lot more appetizing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or maybe you can pretend you LOVE the salad...and then bribe Luke to smuggle some cake to your room (only uno problemo: leave no telltale crumbs!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eh, come to my house and we'll have a triple chocolate fudge bomb cake. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bomb as in "so-delicious-I-might-die" bomb? Or, "when-it-hits-your-stomach-you-don't-feel-good" bomb?...

    ReplyDelete
  5. No, maybe it's the "hear-the-ticking-you're-about-to-get-blown-off-the-face-of-the-planet" bomb!

    ReplyDelete