Pages

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Luke's Birthday Tomorrow

Tomorrow is Luke's birthday. After that, we will be leaving my mom's place. I wanted to invite Kickstir to Luke's birthday, but Padmae said, "Anikin, this is not your birthday, this is for Luke!"
She had to say the same thing to Lea when she wanted the theme to be fashionable clothing. I think everybody knows what I bought for Luke. Actually, that was a present from Padmae and me. (I mean, it was $50! I couldn't afford it. So Padmae and I struck a deal: I find it, she buys it!) Owen and Beroo are still here with their son Mark. I hope Luke has a great bday!!!

4 comments:

  1. Did you notice that Luke's birthday next year will be 9/09/09??? Pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your wife is extremely generous with her money. You have a GREAT WIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mike... Yesterday was the 9th. Rats! I really thought it was cool too! Sorry about that!

    ReplyDelete