Pages

Friday, January 22, 2010

Not a Scratch!

Last night, the unthinkable happened. Luke's ship broke down! He has been using it to commute from our house to the space academy these first couple of semesters but the old clinker finally coughed her last. Luke will be saving for another one as soon as he can find a job. But until he does, he will need to borrow my ship that I got for my birthday last year. I told him he needed to baby it with lots of shipwashes and plenty of premium gas. And he'd BETTER not park anywhere near to construction work, weird looking characters or any trees. Birds seem to love the color of my ship and think it is perfect for an outhouse. Luke mentioned that he had the fear that it might take more time to find "the perfect parking spot" for my ship than it would be to take a TRAM to the space academy. I told him to quit complaining and not look a gift horse in the mouth...er -- engine. Not a scratch, Luke!

No comments:

Post a Comment