Pages

Friday, June 6, 2008

Owen (Continued)

Ahhhh... It's great to be back! I know I was supposed to come home today, but I had to come back yesterday. What happened was, Owen saw me watching TV and said, "You know Anikin, if you're just going to watch TV here, you can do that at home." Little does he know, I am not allowed to do that at home which is why I was doing that there! But I think the real reason was he was just irritated with me eating so many snacks at odd hours (another no-no). I meant to write a post yesterday, but it took me a whole 30 minutes to get back ('cause I had to stop at Space Trac a couple of times to go to the bathroom and get some candy), and after that grueling trip, I was worn out. Since I was tired, I napped and when I woke up, it was time to go to bed! I had a nice visit, but it's great to be home!

2 comments:

  1. Hmmmm.... Makes me wish I had an easy life like you. At least I don't have to go to Jeddi Councils all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly! Me too!

    ReplyDelete