Pages

Friday, May 30, 2008

Weekend

Hello all. As we are coming up on the weekend, I trust your week went well. Mine was sort of hectic, but...we won't go there! I am writing this post as I am bidding on ebay for tickets. I am getting tickets for a new movie that came out in my galaxy. It is called Wading Through Water. From the reviews I have read about it, it will be great. It is about a Jeddi who's Jeddi Starfighter breaks and he lands on a water planet inhabited by hostile aliens. And a long time ago, he swore that he would never use a blaster. But he left his light saber at home and all he has to fight with is a blaster. It is made by Wrinkled Arts. The Jeddi council and I are going to see it tomorrow. I will write again afterwords to tell how it went.

4 comments:

  1. Wrinkled Arts...hmmm... Would that be the Wrinkled Arts owned by Mr. Wrinkled's uncle?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys would never believe what goes on in this Death Star. It's a crazy place and Darth Sideous is an ace at owning almost everything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He tried owning me, but I turned down the "opportunity"!

    ReplyDelete