Pages

Friday, November 6, 2009

New Album

Well...sorry I haven't written a post in a while.  I have been busy with jogging (and, yes, video games!)  But, I do have some news about our band.  Since we finished our Time to Relax album, we have been taking a break.  But I have, of late, been craving to start our next album.  Anybody got any ideas for the album name?
After we finish this, we will post our album on miTunes.  And if it is popular, we will go on tour.  (That sounds fun!!!)
In fact, in just a few minutes, I am going to the Jeddi temple so that we can work on our first song for this album.  It is titled  Turn to the Dark Side (Don't).  What can I say, Master Yoduh is our singer so we had to rearrange the lyrics to fit his needs.  When we finish this song, I will post a snippet of it here!

8 comments:

  1. Cool! That ought to be interesting :D
    Album name - nope! fresh out of ideas...
    What kind of transportation are you going to use for going on tour?

    ReplyDelete
  2. how about "Awesome Moves"?

    ReplyDelete
  3. as in, Jeddi lightsaber moves...

    ReplyDelete
  4. That would be a weird switch from "Time to Relax" to some kind of name that mentions exercise

    ReplyDelete
  5. How about- All play and no work- as the abulm name. It suits you, Anikin. Master Siri

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, if we're going to go to suiting them...how about "Fudgy Fridge"?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I Agree with ClassyKid, that is my Favorite name. Siri

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay. It's agreed. That'll be my vote when we try to decide the title for our next album.
    But, hey! Even if we don't name the album that, I'll be sure to write a song by that title! Great idea.

    ReplyDelete