Pages

Friday, May 29, 2009

Graduations...Weddings...Rock Band Meetings...Oh My!

I am going nuts with all of this hubbub that Lea's wedding, Luke's graduation at the end of June, and my -- um, Master Yoduh's, Master Wendu's and my rock band has caused. I am in a frenzy trying to bake some cookies Padmae told me to put in the oven before she got home (she went shopping) and she is almost here! (It's not my fault my xbox was calling me to play it so pleadingly.) Anyway, this wedding will be the death of me. (Which is good, because then I won't be around for the stressful graduation! :/)

3 comments:

  1. Just ask me for help. Wait a minute! I THOUGHT I UNPLUGGED THAT XBOX!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not completely dumb. I KNOW how to plug things in.
    Anyway, you were too busy looking for a place to rent for your restaurant. I couldn't ask you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are too addicted...

    ReplyDelete