Pages

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Latest Updates On What's Going On...

I am writing a post to help you all catch up on all that's going on.

Hon and Lea are still going out together. Hon is saving up to buy a new ship. (I personally wish he would save his money and buy a RING!)

My Wukerfilmydoodle is acting interesting. I wish he would just act like a normal pet. It's not that he does anything that annoying, and I wouldn't mind him being weird. (But playing video games at odd hours of the night is a little bit irritating!!!)

Master Wendu, Master Yoduh, and I have a band, and are almost done with our debut album...Well...not ALMOST... Uh, does 2 songs count as almost?...

Anyway, we need to come up with a name for it. Any suggestions?

Padmae is going on a trip soon. She is going to visit her sister, Solah on the other side of Nabu. I don't think it will be THAT hard to keep things together until she gets back...

That's what's going on right now. I will continue keep you updated on recent developments.

4 comments:

  1. Anikin, Anikin, Anikin(sigh) two songs do not count as almost. Oh, I really sympathize with you about your pet. And tell Hon that there is another person seeing Lea, just to put a spin on it and tell him that the man is a movie star. Such Drama would occur over this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That might encourage him to pop the question soon! Great idea, siri...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That does sound annoying.
    2 songs does NOT count as close.

    ReplyDelete